We understand that with the restrictions being relaxed that people might think we will be going back to pre-pandemic access. Sadly this will not be the case - We have a duty of care to our team and many have not been doubly vaccinated, therefore we ask you to remain patient with the following rules
1. Please remain in your car and ring the practice to let us know when you have arrived for your appointment
2. No clients are permitted access to the practice.
3. Please wear a mask when our staff collect your pet from you at your car - your mask is there to protect our staff.
4. Payment is still expected at the time of treatment or collection of medications
5. Please give us 48 hours notice of repeat prescriptions
We are a Small Animal Accredited Practice and we aim to provide an efficient, professional and caring veterinary service for you and for your animal.
We are based on the outskirts Kingsbridge, but we also cover surrounding areas including Dartmouth, Totnes and Salcombe.
We provide 24 hour emergency cover at this practice, by our regular staff.
See our events page for special offers, and for more information.
©2021 Selworthy Vets Ltd.
Engineered by Artery Solutions Limited