A 24-hour emergency service is provided.
Please telephone; 01548 853322
Office opening times:
Monday to Thursday 8.30am -6.15pm
Friday - 8.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday - 8.30am – 1.00pm
Appointment basis Only:
Monday to Friday;
9.00am – 10.30am
2.00pm – 3.30pm
4.30pm – 6.00pm
9.00 – 12.30pm
Ample free parking
All types of animals treated;
• Companion Animals
In cases of emergency, please telephone the surgery first so that we will be ready to receive you.
If you are unable to attend the surgery, we are pleased to offer home visits but please note that an additional charge will be made.
Please bring your cat to the surgery in a secure cat basket.
Dogs should be kept on a lead at all times.
We aim to provide an efficient, professional and caring service for you and your animal. We are firmly committed to animal health and welfare.
Our facilities include the following:-
• Fully equipped operating theatre with modern isoflurane anaesthetic apparatus.
• In-house laboratory with biochemistry and haematology facilities for rapid results.
• Pre-operative blood tests (especially useful in the elderly patient) and routine blood tests for general health care
• Full ECG and respiratory monitoring during anaesthetics.
• Radiography and Endoscopy.
• Dentistry – ultrasonic dental scaling and polishing.
• Ultrasonic scanning, Cryosurgery.
• Advice on routine pet-care, nutritional diets and health.
• Laser therapy for wound healing and soft tissue injuries.
• Acupuncture treatments.
• Puppy Parties.
• Nurse Clinics.
©2017 Selworthy Veterinary Group.
Engineered by Artery Solutions Limited